Its finally here how to jailbreak iOS 6.1 Untethered using Evasi0n! Below is a text guide and video guide on how to properly jailbreak your device!!
Supportive iOS: iOS 6, iOS 6.0.1, iOS 6.0.2, & iOS 6.1
Supportive Devices: iPhone 5/4S/4/3Gs iPod 5G/4G & iPad 4/3/2 Mini
1. Download evasi0n from our downloads page.
2. Make sure you are running iOS 6 through iOS 6.1 on a supportive device, and plug it into your computer.
3. Open up the evasion jailbreak tool, and once your device has been recognized, click the jailbreak button.
4. Let the process initialize both on the computer and your device. (dont touch the device yet)
5. When you get to the part in evasi0n where it asks you to hit the jailbreak button on your device, slide to unlock your device and hit the button once! It should turn the screen black and then go to the home screen.
6. The process should be done on the computer and finish off on your device!
7. Once completed you should have Cydia officially installed on your iOS 6 device!